Sign in to follow this  

Conversion for ktm.

Anyone know if the plastics from the te250/300 would fit up on my 2010 150sx. It looks like everything would fit from what I've seen. And does anyone know of a place that sells the plastics and gas tank?

I think your best bet is to contact the guys at Cycle Buy in Oregon. I contacted them the other day regarding some Husaberg parts and they are extremely knowledgable and respond fairly quick to e-mails. A lot of the Berg and KTM parts are interchangable between the two, but not all. They will know.

Send an e-mail to:

Sales@CycleBuy.com

Tell them exactly what you want t do. They carry all the parts for KTM and Husaberg and can check it out for you. They also carry for Honda, GasGas, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Husky, Suzuki, blah, blah, blah.... In short, they know their stuff!

Here is their web site too. I think you were also given this in another thread you made in "Exotics".

http://www.cyclebuy.com/

2nd choice would be to go to a local KTM/Husaberg dealer and see if they can match them up. It's really hard to tell by the bikes schematics so talking to folks that know 100% or checking it out in person is the only way to go IMO.

Good luck!

P.S..... Just out of curiosity, why do you want Husaberg plastics on a KTM? If your looking for the blue color palet, you can get that without using Berg plastics.

• Like 1

I think your best bet is to contact the guys at Cycle Buy in Oregon. I contacted them the other day regarding some Husaberg parts and they are extremely knowledgable and respond fairly quick to e-mails. A lot of the Berg and KTM parts are interchangable between the two, but not all. They will know.

Send an e-mail to:

Sales@CycleBuy.com

Tell them exactly what you want t do. They carry all the parts for KTM and Husaberg and can check it out for you. They also carry for Honda, GasGas, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Husky, Suzuki, blah, blah, blah.... In short, they know their stuff!

Here is their web site too. I think you were also given this in another thread you made in "Exotics".

http://www.cyclebuy.com/

2nd choice would be to go to a local KTM/Husaberg dealer and see if they can match them up. It's really hard to tell by the bikes schematics so talking to folks that know 100% or checking it out in person is the only way to go IMO.

Good luck!

P.S..... Just out of curiosity, why do you want Husaberg plastics on a KTM? If your looking for the blue color palet, you can get that without using Berg plastics.

Thanks I'll send them an email. I'm just trying to find as many opinions and I can.

I just really like the berg styling and you cant really get a berg 150 in the USA so I just think it'll be Somthing cool to have out at the track. Do you know of a place to get just normal ktm plastics in blue?