Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Cancel this (Anyone in or close to Mesa, AZ? Need some local help/favor..)

I'm looking to buy a digital camera on craigslist and would rather if someone from here would pick it up and

send it to me.

This way I would get it checked and I'd rather trust someone from here than just any seller.

Not that I've been ripped off, but still.

I would send YOU the money up front of course.

I'm waiting to see if the camera is still there but the price is good so I wanted to be prepared

if it IS available.

In case you see my other posting in a different area, I AM looking at the same camera in two

different states.

Thanks

George

Edited by guiri

Oh, just in case anyone thinks this is a scam, please see my reply in the other post...http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/939537-anyone-in-or-close-to-tracy-ca-need-some-local-helpfavor/

The camera I'm looking for is a Nex-5n and I'm trying to find one used at a better price but there are none locally (as usual) as NC isn't very populated.

Also, while I'm explaining myself, let me also post a plug for Searchtempest.com which is a great way to search craigslist in the whole country.

Needless to say, anyone that wants to buy off craigslist in another location is faced with the same dilemma I am. Whether to trust the seller

or try to find someone local you trust to pick it up.

I'm in NC 28103 and the nearest one for me is in DC. The one in GA is the wrong model.

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?location=28103&maxDist=50000&region_us=1&search_string=nex-5n&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&category=8&subcat=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

I did find one in Vegas that was at a great price and I have a buddy of mine in Vegas, but it was sold.

I'm also looking for one in Oregon, San Antonio and Tulsa, besides the one in AZ and CA.

George

Edited by guiri

Ok boys, cancel the request for help. I've found a camera in San Antonio, TX