Sign in to follow this  

California Shot in the dark..Rowher, lets ride...TODAY!

Itching to ride. I know this is very last minute but figured it is worth a try. Anyone what to hit Rowher? TODAY?

I will not ride alone...

I will not ride alone...

I will not ride alone...

Help!

I will not ride alone...

I will not ride alone...

Sigh....

:smirk:

No Sun! Do not load the bike and go....

do not load the bike and go...

Im trying hard to be smart and

Unless, I have a buddy sigh...

Circles in the parking lot?

:smirk:

Looks like a beautiful day out there. perfect for riding. have fun, i'm jealous.

I will not ride alone...

I will not ride alone...

I will not ride alone...

Dammit!! Im so close to loading and going anyways...It is so hard to resist!

but Im tryin....

I can load and be there in an hour. It's only 9am :smirk:

OK, it's 10:40

Looks like

Im not going to ride,

Im not going to ride,

Im not going to ride, :lol:

Im working back to back weekends coming up so ya'all roost some for me :bonk:

PM me if anyone wants to ride a weekday next week :smirk:

Probably a good thing you did not come out today, as its very windy out here, not that warm either, feels like its in the lower 60's.

Probably a good thing you did not come out today, as its very windy out here, not that warm either, feels like its in the lower 60's.

talk about wind. last Saturday it was windy as hell atop sierra pelona. a few gusts about sailed my butt off trail. if it wasn't for my heavy butt, it would of happened.

not that warm either, feels like its in the lower 60's.

Lower 60s in Feb . . . burrrrrr. No wonder the rest of the country hates us . . . while they shovel snow and salt the roads we complain about lower 60s and a bit of a breeze. Must suck to be those guys! :smirk:

Edited by schmo
  • Like 1

Hey Sun.. your singing was starting to hurt my ears. and that dance you were doing while singin'.. well, i'm still laughing.

too bad you couldn't get out today. weekdays are difficult for me, but maaaaan, last time it was awesome and we had the place to our selves.

Lower 60s in Feb . . . burrrrrr. No wonder the rest of the country hates us . . . while they shovel snow and salt the roads we complain about lower 60s and a bit of a breeze. Must suck to be those guys! :smirk:

I have to laugh when I hear someone say, brrrrr, i'm freezing, it's cold outside. and it's what.. 50-60 degrees.. LOLOL

Haha yeah, I need some singing lessons LOL That's why I try to only sing in my helmet when Im riding, this way I dont annoy other so much :bonk:

No, I didnt ride. I wanted to so badly though. I got over my urge and went to the moto shop instead to get some supplies. Right after the wind was mentioned suddenly I noticed it became windy here too.

No SM, I still gotta get that bike fixed :smirk: If is it isnt one bike it's another, sigh.... I sure miss my SM. Nothing more fun on the street.

Yeah 60 degrees and we're like burrrrrr it's cold!! That's when we need to just ride faster and harder and that problem is taken care of.