Sign in to follow this  

09 fmf bottom end?

Hey guys i switched the gearing on my 09 to 13/50 from stock 13/48 and i absolutely loved the bottom end it gave me. yeah i have to shift up more but it pulls hard on the bottom and i love it. anyways before the world mini in april i want to get a pipe for mod class, and i was thinking fmf. anybody know if it helps bottom end?? if i could get even more bottom that would be great, so my question is what kind of power curve does the fmf pipe give the 09 kx250f? thanks guys

the megabomb pipe and RCT4.1 muffler are really good for bottom end, and the powerbomb revs a little free-er. I have also heard the yosh RS-4D (best for bottom) or RS-4(good for bottom) will enhance bottom end pull, as well as the akrapovic and the DRD exhausts.

the megabomb pipe and RCT4.1 muffler are really good for bottom end, and the powerbomb revs a little free-er. I have also heard the yosh RS-4D (best for bottom) or RS-4(good for bottom) will enhance bottom end pull, as well as the akrapovic and the DRD exhausts.

ok awesome! thanks mate

I Have a 09 with megabomb stainless header and ti rct4.1 muffler. Love it. Lots of bottom. I think the top end is probably same as stock. Not super strong but not bad. I'm selling the bike to go to a 125 2t though. I just like working hard.