Sign in to follow this  

California Riding in Wildomar

I hve been doing some work on my moms WR250R and need to take it out and test it. Does anyone know where I can get an adventure pass and how much does it cost? Thanks!

Ok thanks! How strict are they on spark arrestors up there too incase I want to bring my 450?

Ok thanks! How strict are they on spark arrestors up there too incase I want to bring my 450?

Very strict, you will be probed.

No more "tube" at Wildomar. First ticket fine is just the $5 fee or you can get passes at big 5, sports chalet, etc

And yes you will see the ranger.

On Ortega Hwy, if you are heading east, about 1/2 mile before the turnoff to go towards the staging area is a market that sells the adventure passes on the right hand side. I was there 2 weeks ago and the rangers were there checking registration match to vin #'s and spark arrestors.

Just go ride off of Diamond/Railroad Canyon off the 15 right by the freeway with the rest of the crowd there every weekend. Nobody is bothering them for adventure passes or spark arrestors.

No more "tube" at Wildomar. First ticket fine is just the $5 fee or you can get passes at big 5, sports chalet, etc

And yes you will see the ranger.

There is a tube at the campground.....