Sign in to follow this  

Supercross For Those Who Bash Ralph S. and Other MX Announcers..

OK, so you can't stand the enthusiasm of Ralph S and other MX Announcers.

Theses guys must have been thinking of you. Funny Stuff!!!!!!!

• Like 2

That is just crazy, nuts, a good way to get hurt. I guess its probably more fun if he takes a lift up though, I would do that, on like a green/blue run

haha this is great. i have no problem with ralph s i just cant stand when that bonehead from poison comes on lol

• Like 1

That is just crazy, nuts, a good way to get hurt. I guess its probably more fun if he takes a lift up though, I would do that, on like a green/blue run

Actually most of your Pro DH courses like this are not that tough. I rode a real simiular course to that one at Sun Peaks in the rain and it was a frigging blast. As for those announcers, it reminded of of Jamie bestwick when he gets all jacked up announcing BMX events.

Edited by BBA

Haha. What did they feed those announcers?

What I hate most about Ralph is how he interrupts RC and Emig. Other than that I don't mind him that much. We need to get the entire production crew from the Canadian nationals to do SX. They do a pretty good job of making boring racing seem exciting. Better editing and better commentators. They can keep Ryan Gauld though. Erin Bates is much more attractive.

Edited by Ih8Hondas
  • Like 1

haha this is great. i have no problem with ralph s i just cant stand when that bonehead from poison comes on lol

:bonk::lol: +1 :smirk::lol:

Those guys were pretty good actually. That was an amazing downhill run in those conditions. Every reason to get exited. Shaheen, well he just sucks plain and simple. Plenty of way better guys out there for that job. I can't see how he's still got the job period. Also can't figure out why everyone bashes the Poison singer. That band still fills arena's today, and he can still sing as good as he did in the 80's. Most of the bands from that era can't stay out of rehab long enough to even attempt a concert much less a tour.

• Like 1

You know after watching Wipeout last night it made me think those two commentators from the show would make an awesome team to announce the races. :smirk:

You could do it!!!

Here's some guy doing it on a KTM against one of the best downhill bikers.

• Like 1

Who is David Knight? :smirk: Back to the subject... I would rather listen to Ricky, Ralph and Jeff for 3 hours talking about anything then listen to Brett Michaels lame ass song for the first couple minutes of every show. :bonk:

Edited by CRFBill452

On the Hasselhoff????

You could do it!!!

Here's some guy doing it on a KTM against one of the best downhill bikers.

Way too close! I want a rematch!!! Can the mountain biker beat the "Knight" going back up that hill??????? NO!!!!