Sign in to follow this  

Non Street Legal TE310?

Hey guys just curious about a craigslist Husky that has me suspicious on whats up with it. The ad claims this 2011 TE310 is not street legal and is for offroad use only with no title. Now I'm not totally up to date on these bikes but I thought all of them came street legal. Just wanted to get opinions on this from someone who knows since the bike is for sale for $4k which is a pretty good deal imo? Thanks

EDIT: Guy just called me back and said he sold it. Oh well, I guess I'll keep looking but hopefully find one with a street title.

CL Ad

http://charlotte.cra...2787297112.html

Edited by BBA

Most would save a few hundred bucks and buy a TXC if they never intended to register it for the street.

Let alone the extra stuff you most likely will remove.

Technically, mine isn't "street legal" right now without blinkers, cat, etc. Still, it makes no sense to NOT get the title and register it when bought new since that way you can always restore it later AND likely get more money for it since it's "street legal"

Pity it sold but if the guy didn't have the "street legal" parts in a box to include with the bike (I'm assuming he didn't have them because he didn't state he had them which would increase the value) you'd probably have to buy the parts from a dealer (I never find squat on E-Bay) then the price would be higher.

Edited by venturini

$4000 for an '11 310? Sounds stolen...