Sign in to follow this  

Shim Restackor Program help

Hello,

I am hoping to find some help from others who have used and are familiar with the program. I am stuck trying to put in my needle settings so I can compare curves of different needle settings. I have the pro version. I don't know how to put this in, so all my graphs only have one curve instead of 3. Also, my damping coefficient vs. velocity will not graph at all, even though i have selected the data columns from the restackor tab. I hope I am being clear on my problems. The bike is a 2001 cr250 btw. Thank you for any help, and I hope this turns into a useful thread for DIY suspension tuners.

Hi Nate,

For the Showa I don't think you need to put in the needle settings. You only measure the I.d. Of the passage that the needle fits into.

For the damping graph try adjusting the y axis scale.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, I am also a new user.

Hello,

I am hoping to find some help from others who have used and are familiar with the program. I am stuck trying to put in my needle settings so I can compare curves of different needle settings. I have the pro version. I don't know how to put this in, so all my graphs only have one curve instead of 3. Also, my damping coefficient vs. velocity will not graph at all, even though i have selected the data columns from the restackor tab. I hope I am being clear on my problems. The bike is a 2001 cr250 btw. Thank you for any help, and I hope this turns into a useful thread for DIY suspension tuners.

thanks for pointing out about the y axis, that helped with the last graph. I have the program set up for my stock settings, I am working on setting up my rear shock to be good in the woods. Here is my stock Comp. valving. Looking to keep lsc about the same and make my hsc much softer. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Iv'e read through the doggers revalve thread, but his stacks are much to stiff for my needs.

stock showa comp valving. fyi im running 2.5 wt oil with stock spring

LSC

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.2

44 0.15

44 0.15