I am going to be putting a track into my backyard early spring and I was hoping I could see some pics of other peoples tracks to get some cool ideas. I've read all the other forums, but they are all way out dated. Thanks

• Like 1

Well I'd love to see some too! And I know people have them..

Well, I guess just to start it, Ill post some jumps and stuff I've seen (not my track) but tracks I want mine to have similar jumps etc.

2acretrack1.jpg

2acretrack2.jpg

2acretrack3.jpg

trackdesign3.jpg

Man, those are sick! We just got another acre behind the house (which only totals up to 3) but no tractor or dirt for a track :smirk: what to do? Haha

I have a kubota tractor.....but the neighbor is a farmer.....and hes got a skidloader! :smirk: and he farms our land and we are friends and all. He doesn't mind us riding, he actually volunteered to let us use his brand new 2011 T300 bobcat! (as long as we pay for gas and clean it up when we are done. :bonk: I made my track (what I have now) by using a disc and scraped an inch or two off everywhere with a skid-loader we rented and got quite a bit of dirt without digging to deep. It's just to much money to haul in dirt....and on the land where my track is, its pure black dirt, so I dont really want to bring in crappy fill dirt.

Man, thats a great situation! Hope you have a balst with all that

Heres a few quick cell phone pics of our backyard track. My mom and step dad live next door and he raced pro for a while back in the day. LOL. So it worked out good for me and my boys caused they built a track we can right on everyday if we want to!

20120205_153624.jpg

20120205_153637.jpg

20120205_153636.jpg

• Like 9

Heres a few quick cell phone pics of our backyard track. My mom and step dad live next door and he raced pro for a while back in the day. LOL. So it worked out good for me and my boys caused they built a track we can right on everyday if we want to!

20120205_153624.jpg

20120205_153637.jpg

20120205_153636.jpg

20120205_153624.jpg

20120205_153637.jpg

20120205_153636.jpg

20120205_153624.jpg

20120205_153637.jpg

20120205_153636.jpg

Wow can you say JACKPOT!!!
  • Like 1

Just a tractor with a front end loader, and my stepdad built a custom drag rake thing that works pretty awesome! We are in the process of getting a full size backhoe too. So we can add to some of the jumps.

Just a tractor with a front end loader, and my stepdad built a custom drag rake thing that works pretty awesome! We are in the process of getting a full size backhoe too. So we can add to some of the jumps.

Thanks man! I feel very lucky to have it. We get it fixed up a little better and we are gonna try and have some races out here! CANT WAIT! Hopefully the home field advantage will help me out some! Lol

well i dont have to many pictures of just the track but here or some of me riding on it last summer.

working on the track, wish we had a skid steer or a dozer but the gradall works for the most part.

whosthebossnowLOL004.jpg

one of our smaller table tops

riding119.jpg

one of our longer jumps right out of a corner. at this point it was our longest but we just made a 65 footer .

riding121.jpg

riding124.jpg

riding134.jpg

kind of can see more of the track in this pic.

riding123.jpg

can see most of the track here. im in the process of buying the land next to it so we can expand over there too. and right under where this picture was taken we now have a 40 ft double and that 65 foot table top.

riding120.jpg

• Like 1