Lets see your backyard tracks!

had a ride yesturday and put together these clips, just mucking around but still had some sketchy moments haha !

had a ride yesturday and put together these clips, just mucking around but still had some sketchy moments haha !

Sketchy? Heck you looked like me! hahaha

Heres my inlaws backyard track... They live in SC but we make the trip down there 2 or 3 times a year for a few weeks at a time and the bikes always go with me. Super nice track and there are usually a few pros staying down there getting some work in the sand.

Heres the property

photobucket-28421-1334672627672.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

and the track

photobucket-16674-1334692197955.jpg

photobucket-29822-1334692227775.jpg

photobucket-13988-1334692255194.jpg

photobucket-29819-1334692282945.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Edited by BDubb106

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Sorry for all the pics but the track is "HUGE" it covers about 20-25 acres.

Heres a quick vid of the owners son riding it. Its a little easier to follow this way.

Nice! What is he riding? I love that track...

Nice! What is he riding? I love that track...

are you talking about my post? He's on a 450 SX quad (his practice bike)... he bought two of them at the same time, you should see his race bike. He's probably got 20-30 g's in that thing. Im not a big fan of quads but that thing is stupid fast and fun to rip around on. I would never own one though... it would get boring.

heres a vid of me riding the track... you can see me fighting the front end the whole time!

and a view of the property from the helmet cam...

this is my first time on it and first time EVER in deep sand so I was extremely slow until I figured it out and still didnt get anywhere close to speed because I was afraid to push myself on that stuff, just not enough time on it to get confortable. but it was a blast and def a learning experience. Its like riding on ice... I cant wait to go back.

Theres alot more vids on my youtube page if you wanna check em out.

Edited by BDubb106

Awesome! :thumbsup: at around 1:56 I thought you were going to bite it! Lol

Edited by Elita One

Anybody got pics of a good floater?.....no not a turd in a swimming pool......

Not really a track but here is one lap of my practice trail around my property. I have plans to improve/expand it.

Sorry for all the pics but the track is "HUGE" it covers about 20-25 acres.

Heres a quick vid of the owners son riding it. Its a little easier to follow this way.

WOW, I might visit a little more frequently! Awesome track.

Great track, and good riding too. Hard to find tracks with a good mix in Michigan, either they are old school, fast and big singles, etc, or they are the Arenacross type. I like the old school, using the topography and more natural obstacles, but yours seems like a good hybrid.

Edited by poldies4

WOW, I might visit a little more frequently! Awesome track.

If it didnt cost so much to drive my truck down there with a trailer, bikes and gear and the girls 50 suitcases, I would go every month for a week. Its a blast! And there are some monster fish in that lake out there, so I eat healthy too! LOL

On a side note, free race fuel and premix, filters, tranny oil, etc while Im there because that sand will destroy that motor quick. So its cheap in that aspect.

Awesome! :thumbsup: at around 1:56 I thought you were going to bite it! Lol

Lol just a little hard on the gas because I was late getting back on the throttle. That particular corner is DEEP... if you dont get on the gas and in the power at the right time you will find your bike sunken to the foot pegs. There were a few corners like that on the track. I went down more times than I care to count or try to remember that week and left battered and bruised. I did not realize how smooth you have to be on sand to go fast. Its extremely hard the first time. Slow and smooth is fast in the sand.

Not really a track but here is one lap of my practice trail around my property. I have plans to improve/expand it.

https://vimeo.com/54624308

Perfect practice spot... focus on corner speed and form and forget about the jumping. Wish I had something like that in my area. We have stuff in thick brush but trees scare the chit outta me. Your trail is perfect.

me and a few mates are building one at the moment , sick of not having a good track to ride so we are building our own

well it was a good day yesterday got a lot done track should be done by tonight , sorry about the pics but only taken with my phone and the sun was going down , it has a pretty flow to it , whoops are very aggressive but we need to make the section longer , wave section is fun but it to is aggressive so hard to get through it fast needs to wear down a bit , the table top we have on one corner is very cool doesnt look much but you have to hit it at a big angle if you dont want to land off track :-}}

here is a side view of the tabletop its just over 28 meters long

IMG_5922.jpg

heading up to it , it looks big

IMG_5923.jpg

a bit dark but the side view of the double

IMG_5925.jpg

should be fun , we will add some more to the landing today , hard to see the size but 6-7 foot high on take off

IMG_5928.jpg

the step up

IMG_5927.jpg

small table but with a steep face to give you some good pop

IMG_5932.jpg

landing ramp of another table its a fun jump , i was playing on it just after it was finished

IMG_5931.jpg

me and a few mates are building one at the moment , sick of not having a good track to ride so we are building our own

well it was a good day yesterday got a lot done track should be done by tonight , sorry about the pics but only taken with my phone and the sun was going down , it has a pretty flow to it , whoops are very aggressive but we need to make the section longer , wave section is fun but it to is aggressive so hard to get through it fast needs to wear down a bit , the table top we have on one corner is very cool doesnt look much but you have to hit it at a big angle if you dont want to land off track :-}}

here is a side view of the tabletop its just over 28 meters long

IMG_5922.jpg

heading up to it , it looks big

IMG_5923.jpg

a bit dark but the side view of the double

IMG_5925.jpg

should be fun , we will add some more to the landing today , hard to see the size but 6-7 foot high on take off

IMG_5928.jpg

the step up

IMG_5927.jpg

small table but with a steep face to give you some good pop

IMG_5932.jpg

landing ramp of another table its a fun jump , i was playing on it just after it was finished

IMG_5931.jpg

Wow. :jawdrop: What equipment are you using?