Sign in to follow this  

North Idaho Single Track

Finally getting around to puttung some of my footage together from last summer. Man I wish the snow would dissappear and it was nice enough to ride. :smirk:

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by Latah Roost

Some nice trails for sure, i feel your pain! This snow needs to melt, i have a new bike and would love to tear some single track up! 60 more days and i should be riding once again!

Nice trail. I`M GETTING THE ITCH TOO. Good video , hope to see more.

Shhh!! Idaho doesn't have any good trails! Repeat after me. Idaho doesn't have any good trails! Great vids, and a great trail - hope we have had enough snow this winter to have a repeat summer as the trail looked nice and moist. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by mtdirtbag
  • Like 1

Great vid thanks for sharing. And thanks for NOT adding in your own music sound track!

Nice work Mike. That was one heck of a great day of riding. The blakes fork is one of my favorite trails. Can't wait till we can get back in there. Hopefully soon with the little snow we got this year. Not sure I can wait till June.

• Like 1

Nice work Mike. That was one heck of a great day of riding. The blakes fork is one of my favorite trails. Can't wait till we can get back in there. Hopefully soon with the little snow we got this year. Not sure I can wait till June.

I am definately in when that day happens! I have some more footage from that day to put together. Just wish I had your crash on video!

I wsh you had it on video too. Then I would maybe be able to figure out just what the hell happened. Scooting down the trail and the next thing I know is I'm doing cartwheels next my bike.