Sign in to follow this  

04 Cr 125 vibrating

My 04 cr 125 vibrates real bad. I've read some other stories on here about the 2004 model having bad vibration problems. What should i do to stop it or is there something wrong with my bike?

vibrations giving you arm pump? Two strokes do it more than 4 strokes its a nature of the beast. Some things you can do, fill the bar ends with spray foam, use a GOOD dual compound grip, torque all your engine mounts ( you'd be surprised how much it works). Just some stuff ive done that works, im sure there's more ideas out there but it's a start.

Oh man there are tons of things you can do, but they make these "flex bars" nowadays that are supposed to be a night/day difference for 2 stroke guys with a heavy vibed bike. My 98 cr250 vibrates pretty darn bad as well, and it's got arguably the stiffest frame ever...I personally haven't used the flex bars, but I've heard extremely promising things if it's bothering your arms/hands. I can't imagine it'd be bothering your feet near as much with full mx boots on.