Sign in to follow this  

new style 250f fender on 2006 yz 125

Can anyone find the thread that was on here at one time? I searched with no results.Thanks

if you have a drill you have nothing to worry about. My friend has a 2007 ys125 and he put a 2010 front fender on it. just drilled new holes. I did the same thing to my 2001 yz250

if you have a drill you have nothing to worry about. My friend has a 2007 ys125 and he put a 2010 front fender on it. just drilled new holes. I did the same thing to my 2001 yz250

I don't want to make swiss cheese out of a 30.00 dollar fender if I can help it.I thought someone did a write up on this and it was in the stickies ?

I don't want to make swiss cheese out of a 30.00 dollar fender if I can help it.I thought someone did a write up on this and it was in the stickies ?

Oh, I guess if you dont feel comfortable drilling new holes then keep looking, I think i might have heard about acerbis or somebody making one with bolt holes that fit your bike, but I didnt look into it because I already had my 2010 front fender on there for a whole season..

takes about 3 minutes

and whoever said hes gonna make swiss cheese outta his fender needs a swift kik in the azz...sell ur bike and take up knitting

PB291463.jpg

PB271461.jpg

Cycra makes the new style front fender for older YZ's and it bolts right on.$24.99,and it comes in Blue,White,and I think Black also.I bought a white one for my sons 04 YZ125,and A blue one and a white one for my 05 250 that has 07 forks and tripleclamps on it.I think they will fit from 02 on,but go to Cycra Ind. website to check them out.By the way,they look AWESOME!!!!

Cycra makes the new style front fender for older YZ's and it bolts right on.$24.99,and it comes in Blue,White,and I think Black also.I bought a white one for my sons 04 YZ125,and A blue one and a white one for my 05 250 that has 07 forks and tripleclamps on it.I think they will fit from 02 on,but go to Cycra Ind. website to check them out.By the way,they look AWESOME!!!!

That's what I did. Easy, reasonably priced. But I laid the bike down and now there's a nice white crease in my pretty fender. Made me sad.

takes about 3 minutes

and whoever said hes gonna make swiss cheese outta his fender needs a swift kik in the azz...sell ur bike and take up knitting

PB291463.jpg

PB271461.jpg

Actually what I said was I don't want to make a 30.00 mistake and put too many holes in the new fender ,You know like making it into swiss cheese. Any how,I was able to put it on but it wasen't centered over the front wheel , so I had to dremel a small slot to get that center lined up.I could have swore that someone had done a Sticky on this subject.

Put the back fender on too! It makes these era bikes look so much better. Takes some cutting and drilling but is well worth the updated look you get. Just keep your old fender so you have template of where you need to remove material.