Sign in to follow this  

2002 CR125 Keihin 39mm PWK Jetting

Just bought a 39mm Keihin PWK off of a 2001 KTM 200 MXC. Looking for more top end power out my bike and need some baseline jetting ideas. The bike is stock with a fresh Wiseco piston, rings and a new cylinder. Anybody have similar experiences with a 38mm or 39mm PWK on a 125? Thanks for any ideas, Pete

Did a few swaps on some Husky 125s that ran real strong with the 39s and from memory the jetting was

Main 175 - 178

Pilot 42 - 45

Slide 6.5

needle NOZG or NOZH

Not sure if this will help but as the bore and stroke are the same on both bikes it should be close

What elevation were you running at? Was this mainly a summer time setup? I'll be running in the Louisiana environment, sea level and 85 degree average weather, 32:1 premix with Klotz Benol. Thanks for the quick reply Johnnyboy, I truly appreciate it

Hi the jetting I listed was from sea level + a thousand feet or so, also should cover winter/ summer as they were not finiky to altitude or weather.

Also ran 32.1

Have to add I am UK based but can not see the settings being far off

Hello and Thankyou very much once again for the baseline idea. I don't believe being in the UK will be any different, hopefully =] I will start with this setup and see what happens. I appreciate it Johnnyboy, Cheers! :smirk:

Edited by Coonass400