Sign in to follow this  

who is pumped for the snow to melt?

WE've had an INCREDIBLE winter in Minnesota. Normally, were begging for spring. Not this winter. I'm looking out the window and half of my yard is visible brown grass. Thats unheard of in Minnesota this time of year. So, I don't have cabin fever quite so bad this year.

Here in st. Louis we've also been lucky. No snow this year. Lovin it

Just a coupla dustings over here on the west side of the state. Unless something comes toward the end of the month, snow is going to be a total non-issue.

I was hearing on the news about the big dump you all got in Colorado. My condolences, hopefully it melts away soon.

What is this snow that you refer to?

Yea we have no snow, lol..really havent all winter (knock on wood). Hopin to get my bike 100% back together and ready in by this time in March. If so, I am goin....if this weather remains.

Edited by J_WR2fitty

What snow?

What is this snow that you refer to?

Is that the white stuff that used to fall from the sky in winter before Albore invented Global Warming?

I rode new years day, no snow on the ground, and it wasn't that normal rock hard, no traction frozen dirt either.

Is that the white stuff that used to fall from the sky in winter before Albore invented Global Warming?

I rode new years day, no snow on the ground, and it wasn't that normal rock hard, no traction frozen dirt either.

I'm super cereal, guys! Global warming exists and man bear pig is real!

It has been hit or miss here in michigan, we have had a bit of snow here and there, but nothing to warrant getting my driveway plowed (feel bad for the plow guys...). This winter has been mighty unusual, J_wr2fitty and I actually went riding for a couple of days after thanksgiving, and usually it is colder than, well,.....you know. Especially up north in michigan, but, it was like 50-55 degrees then.