Sign in to follow this  

What to do with susp mod set

I basically have parts that would be of use to a tuner but don't know how to relay what I have and figure out what it is worth.

On my 350 forks I went from MX-Tech mods to Smart Performance mods.

I basically have a set of SKF seals and wipers. All the valving that MX-Tech does to the forks. Both sets of stems (mid/ base) that MXTech altered. Everything they did to the forks I have in baggies. The only thing I kept was the huck valves. I also have the stock springs for both ends.

Anyone know if this is something I could sell? Anyone interested. I can send pics of the stuff too from my phone.

So I guess its garbage. Thanks

NO! send shims back to me! lol! I'll put them in my stock pile. lol! Keep the stems.

it's very hard to say as you have half a mx tech conversion for your weight and speed , are the seals used?

Yes they are. Did they look good to you James? I should probably keep them for spares becase they look real good to me. I will the hardware back to you James if you want them. I also have the stuff from the shock. Getting her ready for the maiden voyage to test JamesWaseman@SRS handy work!

If it is anything like the shock I will be very happy.

Edited by mikerides33

Yes they are. Did they look good to you James? I should probably keep them for spares becase they look real good to me. I will the hardware back to you James if you want them. I also have the stuff from the shock. Getting her ready for the maiden voyage to test JamesWaseman@SRS handy work!

If it is anything like the shock I will be very happy.

Well, they actually look good. But its a judgment call really. I myself wouldn't hesitate to use them again. But if you are in a pinch they may come in handy.

But rule of thumb is always to use new oil seals. Dust seals shouldn't be a problem. Since they are skf I wouldn't have a problem.

jw