Sign in to follow this  

1984. 250 MX Shootout.

Once again thank you for posting Dave :smirk: Keep em coming! Am i the only one or did anyone else not like the rear fender/side panel number plate combo on the big bore Quackers back in the day? The 84 kx125 did not have this type on it.

Awesome! If I could have just one.. I'm not sure which I'd choose!

Once again thank you for posting Dave :smirk: Keep em coming! Am i the only one or did anyone else not like the rear fender/side panel number plate combo on the big bore Quackers back in the day? The 84 kx125 did not have this type on it.

They're so strange and unique I can't help but love them :bonk:

Am i the only one or did anyone else not like the rear fender/side panel number plate combo on the big bore Quackers back in the day?

Back then, I thought they looked very ugly, and could not understand why they used that set-up. These days I think it sets the Kawasaki's apart from the other brands, with a unique look for a Japanese bike.

Long gone are the days when a Japanese bike manufacturer wasn't afraid to make a machine that looked different from the pack ! Change the colours of a modern bike and it could be any of the Big Four brands.

Dave R.