Sign in to follow this  

Michigan 2012 GasGas 300s nearing shore!

Michigan Gassers and those that want to be take note - the first container of 300 Race models is expected to make land on the 7th or 8th of February. Give me a call and we'll see if you can't get one in time for Valentine's Day. Oh, and don't forget the first hare scrambles is less than two months away at Battle Creek!

Hey Steve, any chance on setting up another test ride at the Battle Creek Motorcycle Club? That day was awesome and again thank you. A freind of mine has been thinking about getting a new WR450F and I am trying to convince him to go with a Gas Gas or Husaberg instead.

Hey Steve, any chance on setting up another test ride at the Battle Creek Motorcycle Club? That day was awesome and again thank you. A freind of mine has been thinking about getting a new WR450F and I am trying to convince him to go with a Gas Gas or Husaberg instead.

The original Taste Test at Battle Creek was a blast for sure, but we're doing more trail rides these days - meet up for a ride like Al and Bryan did last year at Evart and sample the bikes on your (or my) favorite trail. Great news though - that could happen any day now, as the first bike left Georgia for PlusOnePerformance today. If it's in Monday look for build pics early next week!

Brand-new 300 Race busted out of the crate this afternoon - it should go together later tonight (as in "after hours") and be ready to go by the morning. Watch for pics!

Those are nice looking bikes. The gas tank looks like it'll hold a good ride's worth too.

Does it have the 12mm hex front axle nut ala Husqvarna? I'm not a fan of those. Not a lot of guys have a 12mm hex.

Other than that, I'd sure like to hook a ride on one of those. But they would have had to change their power profile paradigm a bit from the older bikes for my particular tastes. Sort of a less KTM and more Yamaha.

Can you get a lighter flywheel for it if a guy were to put a Rekluse on it?

The original Taste Test at Battle Creek was a blast for sure, but we're doing more trail rides these days - meet up for a ride like Al and Bryan did last year at Evart and sample the bikes on your (or my) favorite trail. Great news though - that could happen any day now, as the first bike left Georgia for PlusOnePerformance today. If it's in Monday look for build pics early next week!

I missed the last taste test, too. Ended up riding in Baldwin that weekend. Let me know when you will be up there with the bikes, been very interested in the gas gases (sp?).