Sign in to follow this  

Supermini track

Last year I started building a 85cc track last year....My track is known as a "wussy" track because it's not exactly a "real track"...(It was built to be safe for all ages)...What I mean by that is, I have options...There are 3 to 4 different turns you can take that lead to whoops, gaps, and tabletops. so you pretty much pick the part or kind of jump you want to ride on.

I have a 35 ft tabletop that I have planned to make into the landing for a gap. Last summer I let it stay a tabletop. I want it to be a big gap, but something a 150rb or 85cc could clear. Here is a picture of what I'm talking about.

ttquestion.jpg

The red is the "proposed" jump. The black and white box things are each 20ft long. pretty self explanatory.

So my question is, Would a supermini be able to clear that size of jump out of a turn like that? If you don't think so how much closer do you think the jump should be to the tabletop. I'm pretty sure a Super Mini should be able to clear it, but I don't want to build something that wouldn't be safe for family/friends.

Thanks,

AM103

Yea, If you come into the turn at a decent speed,,,,(depending on the angle of the jump) An 85 and up should be able to clear it. And especially since the landing is a tabletop a modded 65 with a good rider could at least come close to clearing it, or at least easily landing on the tabletop.