Sign in to follow this  

epic mx vid

hey guys i just spent the last 4 hours making this vid, i really think you will enjoy it. it has a kind of epic feel to it building up to the drop of the start gate. comment what you guys think and enjoy !

Edited by Dylan105

Cool!.... kinda needs some race footage. IMO. I agree with the above... would be a good start for a riding movie!?

Whats the name of the song? Ive heard it several times before and it's killing me that I can't remember the name.

the vid is meant to be an intro for the amatuer races that will be going on here in aus, which ill hopefully be getting footage of. but this sort of stuff will be in the intros for them :)yeah i have a tripod i just forgot to take it to the track that day :/

Whats the name of the song? Ive heard it several times before and it's killing me that I can't remember the name.

Mars - Nick Ingman & Terry Devine King (Heavy Rain)

Agree with the others, great starting sequence continue your style of video and editing of a day at the races down to bout 15 min or so and you will have something cool. Too long of a video will lose the interest of some. Footage of passing, jumping, checkered flag finish, maybe throw in a crash or two. Just my .02 Good luck.