Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Spitting on JS dad

What the hell, JS tweeting that some tard redneck spit on his dad at the race last night. It's amazing to think that these a-holes still think that a public display of bigotry is even remotely acceptable.

Don't like JS, fine. Go to a race with a racist agenda, get bent.

Its pretty disgusting to spit on anyone. That's the utmost disrespect. Where I come from, its a capital offense, punishable by one of those ass whuppin's that turn you into a born again christian... seriously.

Lets not assume bigotry. Unless of course something specifically was said that indicated that.

Just a &%$#@!in idiot at the races...

I am sure the Big James is a big enough guy to take/ that spit, along with the money of that &%$#@! who is supporting the races that has made his family a good living. Big James wins!

Edited by mauricedorris

What a fool, its one thing to talk a bunch of shit on a forum, but to actually degrade someone like that is just asinine childish loser stuff. I would love to be reading about Big James knocking some racist dude out at the races

Who knows if it was racist or not, but it is total bs. Hope the spitter gets his in a painful way.

I am NOT a Stewart fan. I think he got a big head with his tv show and his racing suffered bigtime from it I also don't like his

"I'm the best to ever throw a leg over a dirtbike" attitude. However, Spitting on anyone is totally unacceptable, Period.

If it was done solely because of Big James' race that makes it even more reprehensible.

This is NOT the 1860's.

Edited by scesnick
  • Like 1

I've been looking for a place to tell my Big James story and I guess this is it. Last weekend at oakland during practice I was chatting up some kids sitting in front of me. As we were chatting I asked them their predictions. They all liked Dungey and Poto. then one of them asks me my predictions, I state mine and that Weimer is going to put James in the cheap seats, then one of the kids looks at me real close and says Shhhh big James is right over there, he was sitting about 8 seats away! Luckily as always he had his head phones in. lol! At least I didn't spit on him.

It doesnt matter if it was racist or just douchebaggery, you simply do not spit on others. It would be one thing to be man enough to walk up to him and challenge him to a dual and back hand him, but spitting? Thats the sort of behavior monkeys engage in. It is not humaly to sling poop at each other either

• Like 1

It doesnt matter if it was racist or just douchebaggery, you simply do not spit on others. It would be one thing to be man enough to walk up to him and challenge him to a dual and back hand him, but spitting? Thats the sort of behavior monkeys engage in. It is not humaly to sling poop at each other either

At least now we know where you draw the line the Towelie.

• Like 1

If you think there aren't those posting here regularly with that type of racist mentality on here you would be mistaken.

Edited by longtimelurker
  • Like 1

Totally disrespectful. I hope someone narcs him out and some locals find him and beat him down. Big J sould have snatched him up and beat his a$$.

what an idiot ! probably beer induced ,but there is no excuse for that

Well thank god it wasnt a beer induced vomit on Big James, then the guy next to him would have vomited and then the next and the next and soon the entire stadium would be a river of puke. Thank god

Yeah, that aint cool. Even if you didn't like the guy, and I don't on the track, nothing justifies the action on the player (rider), the team, or personal family. Not cool, sorry to hear.

It's pretty gross regardless of who got spit on, or what color they are. It's a super low class move by someone who is obviously extremely jealous of others. It would be nice if they could catch that piece of garbage...

Who knows if it was racist or not, but it is total bs. Hope the spitter gets his in a painful way.

Exactly

What if the guy was a Reed fan? I admit he is an &%$#@! but it's a leap that he's a racists

I have been spit on by a Mexican. Is he a racist? I think he was just a lust crazed dick head after my girlfriend.....Now my wife

F him....She sleeps with me every night

• Like 1

There is only "1" person that knows if it was meant as a racial thing (I'm not condoning his actions, far from it). But stop with the card, it's played far to often.