Spitting on JS dad

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the grattitude?

Ever go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving ' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Are we aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Are we aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, folks, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. Now if your gonna play the race card, then play it fair and quit accusing only white people. I'm sick of it, and there ARE racists in EVERY race.

And oh yeah, still sucks about big JS getting spit on. I personally think JS success is mostly due to him and his hard work throughout the years working two, sometimes more jobs supporting his son's passion for racing. JS Jr. better be thanking "The Man above" for his Dad more than anyone we usually thanking "The Man above.".

And the south shall rise again.............................. ?

Say something deragatory like "redneck" or "cracker" and no one blinks an eye or even thinks about it. Use a deragatory name for any other race and people will gasp and look at you like you just killed their first born and label you a racist. Funny how things work out.

Back on topic. Spitting on someone is grounds for a serious ass whooping. I view that as the most meaningful way of expressing your utmost disrespect for someone. Hopefully that person gets their ass handed to them for something like that. Big James seems like a really cool person from what I have heard about him and from what I have seen on Bubbas World. Never met him in person though.

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

Ever go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving ' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Are we aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Are we aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, folks, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. Now if your gonna play the race card, then play it fair and quit accusing only white people. I'm sick of it, and there ARE racists in EVERY race.

And oh yeah, still sucks about big JS getting spit on. I personally think JS success is mostly due to him and his hard work throughout the years working two, sometimes more jobs supporting his son's passion for racing. JS Jr. better be thanking "The Man above" for his Dad more than anyone we usually thanking "The Man above.".

You're retarded, aren't you?

You're retarded, aren't you?

Why is he retarded? Where do you find anything he said in his post that would indicate that he has Down Syndrome? You calling him retarded in a derogatory manner is no better than someone calling a black man the "N" word!! No one can help what color of skin or genetic disorder they are born with so the next time you want to insult someone make sure you realize you're belitting a group of people that had no choice in the way they were born! ?

• Like 2

Even Chad Reed tweeted that it was rude and unacceptable to spit on a riders dad. And their beef goes way back!!! SO RUDE, and uncalled for! I hate when couch riders dog on professionals. Like lets see you win a SX Championship!!!

Reed's dad would have chased the guy down and I cant write about what would have happened from there

Calling a guy retarded because you don't agree with him is utterly retarded

Ban the one would refer to my handicapped friend Meyermetal as retarded. Its not nice to say retard!

(disclaimer: Towelie does not wish him to be banned)

Edited by Towelie

You're retarded, aren't you? (shouldn't have said that)

Why is he retarded? Where do you find anything he said in his post that would indicate that he has Down Syndrome? You calling him retarded in a derogatory manner is no better than someone calling a black man the "N" word!! No one can help what color of skin or genetic disorder they are born with so the next time you want to insult someone make sure you realize you're belitting a group of people that had no choice in the way they were born! ?

You are a little off in your interpretation of Down's and the N word reference is a bit of a reach, but I get the point. See apology below

Calling a guy retarded because you don't agree with him is utterly retarded (are you the pot or the kettle?)

Ban the one would refer to my handicapped friend Meyermetal as retarded. (who did that?) Its not nice to say retard! (Its not nice to say what?)

(disclaimer: Towelie does not wish him to be banned)

OK... Ok... Ok..

I apologize that I used the "R" word. Its a verbal minefield out there and I seemed to have stepped on one. I meant no disrespect to anyone who was born with that condition. I'm sorry.

I should have use the word "stupid". Or even better, the context of that post and some of what it suggests is stupid.

Edited by mauricedorris

OK... Ok... Ok..

I apologize that I used the "R" word. Its a verbal minefield out there and I seemed to have stepped on one. I meant no disrespect to anyone who was born with that condition. I'm sorry.

I should have use the word "stupid". Or even better, the context of that post and some of what it suggests is stupid.

nah man, retards an awesome word, &%$#@! those little tards

@hyper7driver- One of the most solid, informative and level-headed posts I've seen on here. Excellent points and source of info. Thanks! ?

@mauricedorris- Way to respond to an above described post with a pathetic , demeaning question; no information, no statistics, none of your own thoughts, and nothing valid, well thought out or relevant in any way. Do you actually have ANYTHING to add or are you just conducting mental retardation surveys?

• Like 1

Nice cut and paste. At least you made the effort to remove Barack's name. ?

http://www.zimbio.com/Barack+Hussein+Obama+Senior/articles/Quj9KQZ4EWT/Patrick+J+Buchanan+speaks+Barack+Hussein+Obama

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ‘ 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks — with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas — to advance black applicants over white applicants.Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new ‘ladders of opportunity’ for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for ‘deserving’ white kids…? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America ‘s fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Taiwan Brawly, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK... Ok... Ok..

I guess facts are stupid huh? Go do the research and you'll see. The figures posted here are from extensive research done in 2009 and some refences to much further back than that. All though the part at the end about JS Sr is an added opinion, the rest are factual numbers. So when the truth becomes "stupid," you tell me what the conclusion is.

Nice cut and paste. At least you made the effort to remove Barack's name. ?

Yeah, all that was originated by Patrick Buchanan if I remember correctly. I figured it would start a flame war between the fairy tale land of liberal fantasy types and the God-Country-Gun types. And possibly bring some people to surface that are like me that are sick of being labeled racist cause you have a negative opinion about a few black people, when in reality most of us have negative opinions about certain people of all races.

• Like 3

Yeah, all that was originated by Patrick Buchanan if I remember correctly. I figured it would start a flame war between the fairy tale land of liberal fantasy types and the God-Country-Gun types. And possibly bring some people to surface that are like me that are sick of being labeled racist cause you have a negative opinion about a few black people, when in reality most of us have negative opinions about certain people of all races.

There is no denying the black community does much more damage to themselves than the white community is doing to them. It is asinine to expect a job when you come in looking like a thug, write like you text, have no manners, speak poorly and look like shit. I was listening to the radio yesterday and this black dude called in saying that construction is the most racist trade, specially electric. Which I've been in for years. So he's complaining that there are no black foreman, black project managers. When there are so little black dudes in the trades to begin with, especially electric, and just about all of the ones I have worked with never wanted or tried to get their Journeymens license, you aint going anywhere without that license. That really grinds my gears...

OK... Ok... Ok..

No need for apology and I'm far from a politically correct person but my post was just to make you see the irony between what Hyper posted and your remark about it. I have watched this thread grow into one of the every so heated topics that blows up in a hurry. I'm from a racist family. The "n" word was thrown around very loosely while I was growing up and so just like any other kid in that environment I adopted it into my vocabulary without really even knowing what the word meant. It took actually hanging out with a black guy in juvee to realize behind the darker shaded skin was a pretty cool person. After that I lost some respect toward my family members just for the simple fact it made me realize they had racist views which I did not want any part of after that point.

I just think there are too many WHITE people that are willing to throw the race card into play when something like this spitting incident happens just because the victim was black. The media does it, the schools do it, the black community most definetly brings up racism at every turn and and until more people have the balls enough to say what they honestly feel & think about the situation the problem will not go away. No one knows if the tool that spit on James Sr. was because of racism besides the spitter himself. If this would have been some black guy spitting on Tony Alessi would there have been one post about this being a racist motivated move? Hell no but it's just an easy out to say it was since Stewart is black. There is racism EVERYWHERE and it comes from a lot of different ethnic groups, not just the "redneck" caucasian which seems to be targeted in this thread .

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1

I guess facts are stupid huh? Go do the research and you'll see. The figures posted here are from extensive research done in 2009 and some refences to much further back than that. All though the part at the end about JS Sr is an added opinion, the rest are factual numbers. So when the truth becomes "stupid," you tell me what the conclusion is.

I guess I was wrong to refer to what you wrote as stupid... because you didn't write it.

I'm no bleeding heart liberal and have been a rather conservative voting republican most my life. I'm no huge fan of affirmative action, nor am I a huge fan of welfare programs. But I'm not so naive to think that black people, who are about 13% of the population, receive 100% of the public assistance offered. I also know that affirmative action, is not only for black people, but also setup to help other minorities, women, disabled persons, etc. There's also government contract bidding advantages to small business, regardless of the race of the applicants. Its bigger than the context of any one group and was originally created in a time when many felt it was needed. I don't think its still needed in its current form, but that's my personal opinion based on my own personal experiences and having dealt with it, not being victimized by it.

Everyone knows that Buchanan is famous for saying things that gets him attention. I'd just as soon listen to Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly. They all are famous for using a few facts as the foundation for outrageous and polarizing statements which are designed to get guys like you and I arguing.

America isn't "white america" or "black america". Its a separatist viewpoint that is counter productive. There is only one America, and it includes all citizens.

Look... we could talk about this in great deal and might just find more common opinions that differing ones. I'm not even sure of who, on this post, played a "race card" or how things went this direction.

HOWEVER... all of this takes away from the original topic of spitting on someone, which I think we all agree is deserving of a serious beat down, regardless of the race of the spitter or the victim.

• Like 1

Nobody knows what was said leading up to the incident. Not saying it was right but there may be way more than meets the eye. Sometimes instigators come off looking like victims

Big James has been called "&%$#@!" more than once and never reported to have spit on anyone? I remember seeing him say in an interview being told at a southern track "we don't race n&&^%rs here". His reply? "That OK we came to race motorcycles". What could he have said to provoke such a reaction in another person? What would someone say to you to get spit on? Spitting on someone and running away is the reaction of a coward too scared to man up and duke it out.

Oh so the politically correct software censors the "N" word? It's all about the context.

Edited by T.RexRacing
  • Like 1