Sign in to follow this  

noob flex jet.quiet insert

Just bought a bike and it has a chm exhaust the bike runs great but it is way to loud,I will be trail riding this bike.chm is no longer in business so I dont know if I can get a quiet insert anyway the bike has a flex jet,does anyone know if I can just adjust that after I find a different muffler or a insert or will I also have to change the main?

Just bought a bike and it has a chm exhaust the bike runs great but it is way to loud,I will be trail riding this bike.chm is no longer in business so I dont know if I can get a quiet insert anyway the bike has a flex jet,does anyone know if I can just adjust that after I find a different muffler or a insert or will I also have to change the main?

Fuel screw is for idle tuning only. Changing the exhaust tip may require a smaller main. You will have to adjust your fuel screw, yes.

Two brothers racing makes lots of tips that I have used with Dr D, Big Gun, and FMF pipes. Might work with CHM pipe too.

Fuel screw is for idle tuning only. Changing the exhaust tip may require a smaller main. You will have to adjust your fuel screw, yes.

Two brothers racing makes lots of tips that I have used with Dr D, Big Gun, and FMF pipes. Might work with CHM pipe too.

Thankyou will look into two brothers,and picking up some jets.