Sign in to follow this  

Dirt bikes on ice...many crashes...fun times!

Nooooo don't give up don't let this one bad experience ruin it for you. Order a box 1000 count of Kold Kutter ice screws install 1 per knob on front tire and 3 or 4 on each knob of rear tire. It takes about 2 hours and a screw gun. I've been riding in the snow and ice for years with these and makes the ride much more enjoyable. At the end of snow and ice season just remove tires with screws still in, i've reused the same set of tires for the last 5 winters.

Thanks for the replies, guys! I like the ice screw idea...now I know what to do with that old tire I have in the garage :smirk:

Mike

• Like 1

why not order a studded tire front and rear? not screw in studs but real press in studs that are glued so they don't come out? imagine these front and rear they work awesome even in dirt I have a set here is a facebook page on a few of them http://www.facebook....284964061556826 and it is in Oregon so even better for you mbarrett99 what part of Oregon are you in?

426917_300091506710748_284964061556826_794096_1713229898_n.jpg

Edited by timcookie

Thanks for the replies, guys! I like the ice screw idea...now I know what to do with that old tire I have in the garage :bonk:

Mike

why not order a studded tire front and rear? not screw in studs but real press in studs that are glued so they don't come out? imagine these front and rear they work awesome even in dirt I have a set here is a facebook page on a few of them http://www.facebook....284964061556826 and it is in Oregon so even better for you mbarrett99 what part of Oregon are you in?

426917_300091506710748_284964061556826_794096_1713229898_n.jpg

Wow, I didn't know those existed. I have to admit, I would probably buy a tire like this before I would screw a screw into every knob.

I'm in Salem. You?

Mike

Wow, I didn't know those existed. I have to admit, I would probably buy a tire like this before I would screw a screw into every knob.

I'm in Salem. You?

Mike

I am in Grants Pass I have been selling them on ebay or through paypal