Sign in to follow this  

X-lite 310 vs 250f motocrosser engine ?

For those of you that have rode both a properly running 310 and 250f. How do the motors compare ?

I've ridden both and the 310 definately has more power.

What year and model 250f did you ride ?

What year and model 250f did you ride ?

I have a 2011 TXC250 and had a 2011 TE310 demo for a couple of months. A friend has a 2012 TXC310 that I've ridden. The 310 (TE & TXC) has more power than my 250

Do you mean the Husky 250 or are you looking to compare the 310 to 250s in general? (eg: Honda, KTM, etc)

Do you mean the Husky 250 or are you looking to compare the 310 to 250s in general? (eg: Honda, KTM, etc)

The Jap 250f's. I had a 2010 txc 250 that did not have the JD tuner and it had a lot less power than my 2010 crf 250r. I rode a 2010 txc with the JD tuner and it was significantly stronger than my txc and very close to the crf. The crf has been awesome but the 310 has some features that I can't get with the crf

I still kinda think its apples and oranges, the 310 is purpose built Enduro/XC design the KXFs and Crfs of the world are purpose built MX machines.

I tested all the 2012 KTM SX models on an MX track, the SX models are just way to hyper for me, but the XC and XCF, EXC , W models all are fine to ride, the SX line is pure MX and the others are the offroad line.

PS the 310 motor/chassis is a great tween size machine.