James Stewart goes down hard at anaheim 2!

Like him or not, you can't help but admire his willingness to attempt new lines, wheel taps to gain precious time...even when he is out front.

The other side of the coin is the "conisistant" rider that never pushes the envelope....20 riders like Dungey and everyone would finish in the position the were in shortly after the holeshot...no excitement in that, no crashes, not spectacular passes or comebacks, no aggressive passes. The attendance to events and the TV coverage would plummet by the end of the season.

Plus these guys are TRUE atheletes.....They break bones and take tremendous beatings and come back in short order to do it all again.

Those clowns in the NBA sprain a big toe and sit on the bench the remainder of their contracts....pitiful

Edited by f800strider

I don't understand James..I mean if he does well, cool.

What's the ONE thing you think about when you see James race?? WHEN IS HE GOING TO CRASH?? HE starts racing and just starts acting weird. BUt he will probably win the championship..just saying!! But it's the craziest thing I have ever witnessed. Like dude, you just busted your ass, AGAIN, for nothing!!

I have to wonder, if it weren't for James Stewart, whatever would you guys talk about?

Let's face it, love him or not, he's the most exciting rider out there, and that's what makes it worth watching. Now, I can't wait until outdoors, SX is a tad on the boring side as a format.

• Like 1

Its nice of the medical crew to pick his bike up put it in neutral and hold it for him . With that said congrats to JS for getting a second . Not a fan at all but the guy can ride . These are the nights RD needs to capitalize Reed sick James soar . RD takeing 4 laps to pass ? come on man twist that grip .

Its nice of the medical crew to pick his bike up put it in neutral and hold it for him . With that said congrats to JS for getting a second . Not a fan at all but the guy can ride . These are the nights RD needs to capitalize Reed sick James soar . RD takeing 4 laps to pass ? come on man twist that grip .

I agree, RD seems like he is satisfied with a 4th place last couple weeks. He has the talent, get out there and bang!

they do that with every person that hits the ground. why wouldn't they do that with his? pushing a bike in gear is hard. and leaving a bike on the ground for someone else to hit is just plain dumb. i really don't know what this has to do with anything. its not like he got back on that bike and rode to a second place or anything. he didn't even get back on the bike then.

the rest of it i can 100 agree with you. rd just seems like he is banking on others crashing later or something. maybe there are other quirks with the bike but seems like bad starts and the game plan is just get points and wait for something to happen. can't wait for the rest of the season!

I like how he keeps picking the San Manuel tuff blocks to cushion his fall

That is kind of funny isn't it.

I don't understand James..I mean if he does well, cool.

What's the ONE thing you think about when you see James race?? WHEN IS HE GOING TO CRASH?? HE starts racing and just starts acting weird. BUt he will probably win the championship..just saying!! But it's the craziest thing I have ever witnessed. Like dude, you just busted your ass, AGAIN, for nothing!!

troll be gone..

his contract is only for supercross. much like last year, he may not do the outdoors.

High risk, low reward for both the rider and the team. I hope he does ride outdoors, but will understand if he doesn't.

He could just go to Europe and ride selected events over there. Its good business for him.

Does JGR's other rider have a supercross only deal?

High risk, low reward for both the rider and the team. I hope he does ride outdoors, but will understand if he doesn't.

He could just go to Europe and ride selected events over there. Its good business for him.

Does JGR's other rider have a supercross only deal?

I am not sure, he seems to have bottles and shit throw at him when he races over seas. Probably best to just stay here