Sign in to follow this  

Washington Its coming!

Desert 100 info came in the mail today! Who's excited? This guy! :smirk:

+1 on that here as well....although the SJ website is down and I can't download a form as I am away from home to get mine outta my PO box.....gonna have to swing by a bike shop to pick up some for the whole gang.....

Edited by Yzf_Buz

+1 on that here as well....although the SJ website is down and I can't download a form as I am away from home to get mine outta my PO box.....gonna have to swing by a bike shop to pick up some for the whole gang.....

Just worked for me....

http://stumpjumpers.org/

http://stumpjumpers.org/desert100/

Edited by RhinofromWA

I will be working entry gate 10 pm to 2am Friday and check for poker run. I cant wait its going to be a great weekend but dont forget to come over the week before and get warmed up at the Frostbite and WhiteKnuckle

:smirk:

What is the milage for the dual sport run? Does it follow the poker run course ? Hoping to ride it this year on my soon to be plated wr.

Thanks

Someone told me this is the second largest offroad race in north america behind baja but cant find anything online to see how true this is?

I will be working entry gate 10 pm to 2am Friday and check for poker run. I cant wait its going to be a great weekend but dont forget to come over the week before and get warmed up at the Frostbite and WhiteKnuckle

:smirk:

Can we still show up the weekend before, race both Saturday and Sunday, camp all week at the Frostbite/White Knuckle site until Friday morning?

Edited by Slackkinhard

Can we still show up the weekend before, race both Saturday and Sunday, camp all week at the Frostbite/White Knuckle site until Friday morning?

They started letting people in Thursday night last year as the line was getting way too long... We got there(100 site) Friday morning at 8ish and there were already 50 or so campers inside the grounds and set up. Same this year I wonder? Any SJMC people able to clarify?

What is the milage for the dual sport run? Does it follow the poker run course ? Hoping to ride it this year on my soon to be plated wr.

Thanks

I don't know about the mileage as it will change every year for Dual Sport but they do run some if not all the poker run course... and then head out on the dualsport loop.

Someone told me this is the second largest offroad race in north america behind baja but cant find anything online to see how true this is?

I don't have hard numbers. Our race Sunday is in the 700-800ish range. bet it is the widest mass start... :smirk: with the kids race Sat evening the total racers are closing in on 900ish. My numbers could be off some. Poker Run entries blow the race numbers out the door. :bonk: Gate totals are much higher with poker runners, family/spectators....one big dirtbike family!

They started letting people in Thursday night last year as the line was getting way too long... We got there(100 site) Friday morning at 8ish and there were already 50 or so campers inside the grounds and set up. Same this year I wonder? Any SJMC people able to clarify?

I don't have any solid info to give you. Hopefully someone with better info can comment.

Any SJMC people able to clarify?

Gate opening times are posted on the flyers you received or can download from our website.

Thanks,

Mike/SJMC

Cant wait for this year.. Ill be racing my 950 ADV that ive managed to put a whole 50 miles on so far.. That might be interesting...

Cant wait for this year.. Ill be racing my 950 ADV that ive managed to put a whole 50 miles on so far.. That might be interesting...

I think if ya go down to Home Depot, you can buy a garage door spring...cut it in half and you'll have about the right rate for that race :-)

I think if ya go down to Home Depot, you can buy a garage door spring...cut it in half and you'll have about the right rate for that race :-)

I like it my dads a tv repair man and hes got a knarly set of tools :smirk: Beter watch out these beast need some traction :bonk:

• Like 1

i heard that there's no bike week this year between the frostbite/whiteknuckle and the 100. true? bummer if so, nice to be able to pound out some miles before the 100 site opens and have a convenient place to stay that's close to the site.