Its coming!

i heard that there's no bike week this year between the frostbite/whiteknuckle and the 100. true? bummer if so, nice to be able to pound out some miles before the 100 site opens and have a convenient place to stay that's close to the site.

what he said

I usually take this whole week off so I don't have to travel twice (ga$). Are there any dry camp sites somewhere near? I would like a campfire, but not a necessity.

I'd rather spend all that money in Odessa.

Edited by Slackkinhard

interesting....doesn't it seem strange, all that barren land out there...not being farmed, not doing anything but sitting there. Incredible rock formations, why can't we ride?? Are the control freaks protecting something again?

At the north end of the parcel you will find the area's only motorized use opportunity, approximately seven miles of linked two-track roads, including along nearly 3.5 miles of the Odessa to Pacific Lake Trail. This area is designated LIMITED, meaning motorized use is restricted to the road/no off-road motorized use allowed

Edited by Slackkinhard

I know that Odessa is working with the BLM/Spokane office to open more riding areas in the region. As you said, the scenery out there is spectacular.

You could set up camp and then make some day trips around the region.

Also visit http://www.odessachamber.net/ and shoot them an email about riding WK/FB site? You never know?

would this be something that the chamber would decide on or more of Marlons' decision?