Sign in to follow this  

Oklahoma Cooperland.

Anyone know the story is it open? closed? for sale?

can't seem to find anything out.

thanks

Noooo Trackman should buy the Buffalo Range property and re-open the place! :smirk:

• Like 1

Wardy,

I think Robby Reynard bought it and it is now called Reynard Raceway. Not for sure though if the same place. If Cooperland was by Wellston than it is the same place.

LoL i spent 6months working at trying to simply RENT buffalo. not going to happen and well today, buffalo doesn't exist anymore, maybe some trails but the tracks have reverted back to scrub. Tower burnt and gone, water tank cut up for scrap. Nothing is left. It's sickening. I talked to my old friend Don who helped me build the track there back in the 90's, just last week for the first time in years. Good guy it's a shame.

Cooperland always impressed me. I think it's problem was or is that it's in a non organized area and never generated the numbers to make it a viable business interest. If it is now Robbie's track he should be able to make it a place to race for sure!!

Well thanks for trying Trackman. Buffalo would have been a better place for a state run facility instead of Rocky Glen cept no quads, jeeps, etc.

Sorry for the hijack.