Sign in to follow this  

xray pics

finger.pngfinger2.png

dislocated with a shattered knuckle

I was riding in this development across the street from my buddys property and my throttle stuck wide open or i ran out of gas or something, either way my bike started running away so i grabbed the clutch i tried the kill switch it didnt work, when i let the clutch back out my tire just started spinning so i held the brakes trying to stop it and it didnt work my rear brakes are really weak by now i was going about 35 or so out of control in a zig zag i ended up hitting a pile of rocks and next thing i know i was on the ground literally 30-40 feet from where i launched, i sat up took off my gloves and my left ring finger was finger was sideways. this all happened so fast i didnt even think to just grab the clutch and deal with a possible rebuild, next time thats the first thing i do

Well, you said you were married so it wouldn't matter if you were left handed or right handed!

Glad to here your ok, lucky it was only a finger as it could have been a lot worse!

Well, you said you were married so it wouldn't matter if you were left handed or right handed!

Glad to here your ok, lucky it was only a finger as it could have been a lot worse!

when did i say i was married? im too young for that lol

it definitely could have been worse, if i wasnt wearing a helmet i would have probably died, i know i smashed my head, the helmet has a new gouge in it and i felt my head hit something

when did i say i was married? im too young for that lol

it definitely could have been worse, if i wasnt wearing a helmet i would have probably died, i know i smashed my head, the helmet has a new gouge in it and i felt my head hit something

Lol, you said ring finger so in made the assumption you were married, sorry about that. Well let's hope you right handed then.

Lol, you said ring finger so in made the assumption you were married, sorry about that. Well let's hope you right handed then.

lol its ok and yeah im right handed

so i need to have surgery on my finger to hold the bone together so i actually have a knuckle it was relocated but its held in place with a splint and it wont stay that way until after surgery