Sign in to follow this  

Supercross WTH Track Workers Help James AGAIN

I know that I should not be surprised but did anyone notice how the trackworker's wanted to help James after his crash this week?

I think it's freaking lame that I never see a trackworker help other riders yet at Daytona and last week they help him. Watch the crash and notice how afterwards the trackworker picks his bike up, points it in the right direction and even finds neutral for him. It is bad enough that they show him 75% of the time but to actually help him out is ridiculous and shows their intentions.

They do that for everyone

Watch the track worker in blue

Edited by meyermetal

haha yet another thing to cry about! already talked about! they do it for everyone! watch the first turn crashes! and did it help him in anyway? did it have an outcome in the race? its spilt milk stop crying!

• Like 1

I guess I was wrong but I have not noticed it before. Anyway FLAME ON boys! :smirk:

Yes we have all noticed that they help ALL riders that are down. Very sub par attempt at another JS bashing thread.

• Like 1

What horrible people, helping hurt/downed riders out. :smirk: Turnkey, get a life, delete this topic. Maybe try thinking before you post a topic next time. Let's say you were the rider who went down. You would be pissed if they helped you out? Ya right, have a nice day.

What horrible people, helping hurt/downed riders out. :smirk: Turnkey, get a life, delete this topic. Maybe try thinking before you post a topic next time. Let's say you were the rider who went down. You would be pissed if they helped you out? Ya right, have a nice day.

Man a guy even admits his mistake and folks still love the opportunity to trash someone. I'll bet highflyernick has never made a mistake before. FYI, I can't delete the topic either :bonk: . FYI I've never noticed them pick a bike up and put it in neutral for another rider, shoot me! I thought they were there to make sure you were safe, not get you back on your bike!

Man a guy even admits his mistake and folks still love the opportunity to trash someone. I'll bet highflyernick has never made a mistake before. FYI, I can't delete the topic either :smirk: . FYI I've never noticed them pick a bike up and put it in neutral for another rider, shoot me! I thought they were there to make sure you were safe, not get you back on your bike!

Yeah.... Gotta agree, that was juuuuust a bit harsh!

I am not a big JS fan, but I dont hate him. I do love Reed though. But JS fans are worse than Ron Paul supporters, this old man who was cheering for JS at Dallas last year next to me wanted to fight cause he was blaming Reed for getting in James way when James crashed into Chad. His wife is between us and hes just wasted I thought i was going to throw his off my club level

• Like 1

Man a guy even admits his mistake and folks still love the opportunity to trash someone. I'll bet highflyernick has never made a mistake before. FYI, I can't delete the topic either :smirk: . FYI I've never noticed them pick a bike up and put it in neutral for another rider, shoot me! I thought they were there to make sure you were safe, not get you back on your bike!
they are suppose to help you off the track along with the bike and to move the bike they put it in gear. turning it around just makes things safer if you do get back on the bike. its not like they picked him up and put him on the bike. no flames in this post just trying to help you understand the diff in the help they give everyone! you can look up being a course marshal and what you have to do for riders and stuff if you wanted to know the full rules. i looked into it one year. Edited by tdoshi9

I think that the track workers should pelt the down riders with dirt clods at least untill asterisk medical crew shows up to scrape them off the track. :smirk:

I dont think JS can get hurt anymore , I have seen him get back on the bike after crashes that would make some guys quit riding, I just hope he is 100% this sat ....... this season is just starting to get good

Give Trunkey a break.

Here is the AMA/FIM rules for on track regulations.

g. Outside assistance to a rider on the course is forbidden at all

times except when the assistance is given by flag marshals or

officials placed by the Race Director for the purpose of control

and safety with the following exceptions:

1. Assistance by crewmembers is permitted only in the

designated repair and signaling zone.

2. Assistance by crewmembers is permitted from the starting

gate up through the first turn following the start of a race.

(first lap only) These crewmembers must be wearing a

special pass/armband.

Edited by Rich_Bing
  • Like 1

Not a big JS fan, but who gives a crap if they help him or anyone. Hell he was in a ball on the side of the track and mabe the track worker took the bike out of gear so he could push it. JS wasn't going anywhere after that get-off.

who cares he pays the bills so you can watch on your tv. their marketing agenda works well. the hardcore fans of the sport represent such a small percentage of the viewers. until its a mainstream sport it will stay like this. a dumbed down cbs until racing gets recognized as something other than monster jam.