Sign in to follow this  

speedo' healer(s)

ive been thinking about changing my gearing on my bb/stroker SM... i know this will affect the odometer and speedometer.. i have herd of "speedo healers" i was lookin for help on what they are and how they wor.. are they an easy instal??? :smirk:

thank you

stock speedo is run off the front wheel, so unless you change tire size on the front it will read accurate no matter what the gearing.

Speedo Healer is an electronic solution for bikes that use an electronic sensor for reading speed ( use one on my VTR1000F) The DRZ is a mechanical driven deal,, Speedo Healer will not work.

OEM Speedo is just going to be a fixed option.. other then swapping in a SM Speedo gear box for that kind of change needed.

Pick up a Trail Tech Speedo of your choice in styles, and you can set the adjustment for any size wheel / tire

stock speedo is run off the front wheel, so unless you change tire size on the front it will read accurate no matter what the gearing.

Speedo Healer is an electronic solution for bikes that use an electronic sensor for reading speed ( use one on my VTR1000F) The DRZ is a mechanical driven deal,, Speedo Healer will not work.

OEM Speedo is just going to be a fixed option.. other then swapping in a SM Speedo gear box for that kind of change needed.

Pick up a Trail Tech Speedo of your choice in styles, and you can set the adjustment for any size wheel / tire

hanks folks i guess that solved all my problems reguading that!

t