Sign in to follow this  

suspension setup in canada

Anyone know of a good place to get my suspension resprung for my weight, revalved and everything? I was going to pick up a 12" this spring but got engaged last week instead, so wont have the $ to blow on a new bike. Rather, I'm going to get my 09 with 38 hours suspension set up for me, I've heard it will make a huge difference in handling for me as well as setting proper sag and all. Would love to get pc or rachtech to get them done, but both would cost an arm and a leg shipping from Montreal :smirk:

any points in the right direction would be rad.

Thanks!

james

ride concepts is located in thunder bay ontario.

Anne Bonneau was at the arenacross this weekend, and said pro-action should be back up and running pretty quick. There's always been lots of Pro-Action stickers in this part of the country anyway

Pro-Tech Suspension in montreal can take care of you contact number 514-913-5058 ask for lee

If you haven't already got your suspension done, I'd recommend SSS. Joe Skidd was the Blackfoot team manager & suspension guy for years and before that, he was Valenito Rossi's ohlins suspension tech. He has since opened a suspension shop named Superior Suspension Settings.

http://www.superiorsuspensionsettings.com/

He does great work, and he's a damn nice guy too.