Sign in to follow this  

California 2012 Prairie Dogs - Big 6 GP Series Round 2 of 8 - New Pro Race

The Prairie Dogs MC are pround to bring you Round 2 of the Big 6 Grand Prix Series March 3-4, 2012 at Glen Helen Raceway. This is the 20th Annual Prairie Dogs Grand Prix and we will also be including our 3rd Annual PRO/AM Endurocross event as well as the new west coast PRO/AM sereis race - AMA Big 6 West Coast Grand Prix Series Race sponsored by GPR Stabilizer. A great 2-day race weekend for Pros, Amateurs and for the entire family to enjoy.

This years Big 6 Grand Prix Series has added an 8th round and a new race - AMA Big 6 West Coast Grand Prix race. This PRO/AM race will be in all eight rounds of the Big 6 Grand Prix Series events with a $2,000 pro purse plus trophies and is a 2 hour race that includes four classes:

Pro

Pro 30+

Sportsman (Int/Exp)

Sportsman 30+ (Int/Exp)

This new race sponsored by GPR Stabilizer is an AMA Sanctioned race and requires AMA card. AMA Big 6 West Coast Grand Prix Series Title will be awarded to series winner by class. All other Big 6 Grand Prix Series points paying races require District 37 card.

For more details visit: www.Big6Racing.com or www.PrairieDogsMC.com

Really looking forward to the EX on Saturday!

pretty sure I'll be there on saturday (seniors race) and then i'll hang around for the ex race....

pretty sure I'll be there on saturday (seniors race) and then i'll hang around for the ex race....

Good idea. For those considering going to race on Saturday, you get two for the price of one. You get to race what is usually a great GP, then mosey over to the EX track and see some great displays of varying skill levels over the obstacles. The sportsman class is generally a bunch of guys who want to try it and think they can do it, and the Pro class has brought out some big talent (Graffunder, Lanza, Argubright, etc) in the past. They are amazing to watch.