Sign in to follow this  

Dezert Ride Video - Dove Springs, Randsburg, El Paso Mtns loop

I just got a new GoPro and made this video, let me know what you think, its my first edit ever so I'm a newbie! It was an 85 mile loop on Superbowl Sunday so the dez was dead, and half of the trails we had never been on before.....a little exploratory mission if you will. A great day of riding with a lunch stop in Randsburg at the half way point. :bonk:

:smirk:

• Like 1

sweet! I love that area! we bought a house in randsburg last year. we spend almost everyother weekend and holidays there. thanks for the video!

• Like 1

Very nice video! :bonk: I love Metallica :lol: so great song choice...don't like the music and the bike sound together one or the other and me personally much prefer the music. That 4 stroke :lol: tone gets annoying real quick now on the other hand the sound of a 2 stroke is like music to the ears. Just check my sig line. Something else I have found over time with mine is when your in a group I like to have at least 1 in front as it give a better perspective on the terrain plus never know when your going to get your buddy in a precarious position like rubber side up...have several of those recorded and like to rub it in when ever needed. :smirk:

Keep up the good work and keep posting! :bonk:

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Yeah I will definitely get some footage of my buddies next time, it was just too dam dusty that ride, but I agree that watching someone ride in front makes a better video in some situations. Now the audio I gotta disagree, I would rather hear the bike....unfortunately the editing software I used wouldn't let me turn down the music so it had to stay the same level throughout, I wish I could have turned it down to just hear the bike in parts.

More video to come! :smirk: