Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross EnduroCross on NBC Sports Network This Weekend

EnduroCross on NBC Sports Network This Weekend

Entire 2011 series to run on consecutive weeks beginning on February 12th

Irvine, CA (Feb. 8, 2012) – All six rounds of the 2011 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil will air on the NBC Sports Network on consecutive weekends beginning this Sunday, February 12th. Check your local listings for the Lucas Motorsports Hour on the new NBC Sports Network (Formerly Versus). Cameron Steele, David Bailey and Terry Boyd do a great job showcasing the talent of some of the best off road motorcycle racers in the world and EnduroCross provides plenty of action.

With the 2012 Series kicking off on Friday, May 4th in Las Vegas, this will provide a great recap of the 2011 series and get you up to speed on who to watch during the new season.

For more information, go to www.motorsportshour.com

• Like 1

Interesting. So I guess NBC is going to give some of the Versus stuff a shot. Good deal.

Weird, but I don't see anything on NBC about endurocross for at least the next two weeks. That's as far as my dvr will look.

Weird, but I don't see anything on NBC about endurocross for at least the next two weeks. That's as far as my dvr will look.

NBC Sports Network is the old Versus channel i believe. They renamed it for some reason.

• Like 1

NBC Sports Network is the old Versus channel i believe. They renamed it for some reason.

Ah thanks for that. I was trying to figure out where to find it for this weekend. :smirk:

Ah thanks for that. I was trying to figure out where to find it for this weekend. :smirk:

nooooo problem.

Just went through the NBC Sports channel schedule on the cable box. No bike racing this weekend. Their website doesn't show anything either.