Sign in to follow this  

What's the deal with Revloc?

Was thinking of finally pulling the trigger on an autoclutch for the XR4 and went back to the thread about it here, did a google and came up with the revloc page.

Drussel Wilfley Design / Revloc Motorsports is contemplating a new direction and the foreseeable future will not be supplying motorcycle clutches. Well over a decade of service to the field has provided us with many friends and loyal customers. We thank you all for your continued support. It has been our honor and pleasure being a part of your passion.

So what are the options now?

That'll learn me for waiting.

Evidently, Revloc must've stolen Rekluse designs, because Rekluse sued them and (as a result) now own all rights to the Recloc designs. Hence, no more Revloc.

JayC

Edited by jayc250x

Evidently, Revloc must've stolen Rekluse designs, because Rekluse sued them and (as a result) now own all rights to the Recloc designs. Hence, no more Revloc.

JayC

quite the opposite.

Sometimes it is not who was first, but who was first to the patent office.

I'd miss the ability to bump start my XR400, which I think is very hard to stall.

Now, for a Honda CRF450R, I was begging my friend to get one so he would quit stalling in front of me in HS races.

Glad I was one of the few that got one for my for my XR4 while they were available. I run the stock clutch sometimes and the dyna ring other times. So easy to change out and fun to play with.

<snip>

Drussel Wilfley Design / Revloc Motorsports is contemplating a new direction and the foreseeable future will not be supplying motorcycle clutches.

So what are the options now?

Sounds like a business opportunity, Bradin.

Edited by Gear

i know who has dynarings, but i don't know if i'm allowed to tell. they are allowed to give customer service on the product.