Sign in to follow this  

pretty sweet dirt bike shirt

couple of my buddy's i went to school with started an apparel company called Vitalire. there theme is mostly snowboard related but there kinda getting bigger and bigger as days go on. anyway i made this sticker idea, and they decided to put it on a t shirt. i think its pretty cool mostly cause im a woods rider but i thought a lot of people on here would like it too. check um out!!!

heres the shirt, this shirt and more on there web site ---> http://www.vitalire.com/

MotorcycleShirt-01.jpg

I know comments on a forum can be taken the wrong way, so I am not trying to be a dick here, (maybe sarcastic, but not a dick) but what part of that shirt is cool?

Edited by 74dirtdown

Are you going for a retro look? That design looks pretty 70’s to me.

CoKTM

just trying to give some creative criticism try a more modern looking bike the bike looks like an older bike or maybe a street bike.

Maybe something like this?

17206_340.jpg?1258088400

not the rider just the bike...it looks more modern

Edited by antleo

just trying to give some creative criticism try a more modern looking bike the bike looks like an older bike or maybe a street bike.

17206_340.jpg?1258088400

i cant see your picture. . .

anyway i must have forgot to mention that the shirt is based off the trail head signs you see around orv parks. maybe it a northwest thing? but most all trails here have this picture of what can be used on that trail. idk i haven't ridden out side of Washington state. maybe its different in different states.

i cant see your picture. . .

anyway i must have forgot to mention that the shirt is based off the trail head signs you see around orv parks. maybe it a northwest thing? but most all trails here have this picture of what can be used on that trail. idk i haven't ridden out side of Washington state. maybe its different in different states.

I knew that looked familiar,but couldn't place it!

even though this is the WORST PICTURE i have EVER SEEN its the only picture i can find to show you what i based the idea off of.

god this picture makes me sick! i feel wrong posting it

stopthelandgrab.jpg

I recognized the design right away. I actually think it is pretty cool. What is the squiggly line in front of the guy supposed to depict?

that is the Vitalire "V logo" kinda there signature for the company.

if you visit there web site it is every where. i dont even notice it any more lol. its every where in my house/car/bike/shop hahah

Are going to donate the profits to help keep trails open?

j

17206_340.jpg?1258088400

Now that one is pretty funny. Because it sort of looks like the rider is wearing one of those 3/4 helmets, with no face guard which sort of puts it in the data range as the first one. Also if the idea is trail riding.... when you look like that in the trails... most likely you are about to crash. (yes I know you said not the rider, just the bike) And actually the first picture makes much more sense when connected with the sign on the trails that he see's.

i would rather have one with the red line through the quad!

• Like 1

even though this is the WORST PICTURE i have EVER SEEN its the only picture i can find to show you what i based the idea off of.

god this picture makes me sick! i feel wrong posting it

stopthelandgrab.jpg

Horrible sight :lol::smirk::lol::bonk:

Why dont they want heli's in the Wasatch???

That is cool, I like the fact that they did it in brown! Kinda like the dnr signs here in michigan...

thats how it is in washington too. you should pick one up! :smirk:

i would rather have one with the red line through the quad!

haha you and me both!!!!

• Like 1

Checked out the shirt and the site, nice.

I like the shirt and would buy one right now if the print was on the back. I hate shirts with large prints on the front.

Checked out the shirt and the site, nice.

I like the shirt and would buy one right now if the print was on the back. I hate shirts with large prints on the front.

i think you should still pick one up, or maybe for a friend lol :smirk: