Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Tenn National Enduro

Who is going. Entries just opened online. I have a time stamp of 1min47secs from opening. I requested row 14. Great event if you have never attended.

Dwight

Bring it to Utah and I'll sign up.... lol just kidn! Actually your enduro's out there look great, more tree's and less desert...

Pretty sure hes talkin about an AMA national enduro. Part of the National series. The TN Knockout is just a one off race that apparently they are having again this year.

Bring it to Utah and I'll sign up.... lol just kidn! Actually your enduro's out there look great, more tree's and less desert...

The only one that's remotely in the west is the one on Father's day in Upton Wyoming. It's a good one if you get a chance to do it. They do need to do something about this being a National series but yet every round but one is on the eastern half of the country. Doesn't seem very National to me.

Most Enduros are held in the East as most Desert races are held in the West. If you know a top notch Enduro Club in the West have them step up to bat and request an event. NEPG isn't going to beg someone to take an event if they don't request one.

Most Enduros are held in the East as most Desert races are held in the West. If you know a top notch Enduro Club in the West have them step up to bat and request an event. NEPG isn't going to beg someone to take an event if they don't request one.

Yep, we are trying. One of our local SoCal clubs has requested a National multiple times in recent years, but have been told that it is too far off the beaten path to be put on the schedule. We have recently formed the WEPG and are in our first year of the West Chec series in the hopes of establishing a West Coast National Series. That, and an ISDE qualifier.....

I rode the Clear Creek Enduro several times but I think because of cancelations they will never have them there again. They had several cancel and reschedule the weekend of the event due to rain and or snow. Folks can't keep driving from the East coast to an event that has such a high chance of cancelation. I also rode some nat'l Enduro up near Scramento . That was nice.

Hey Dwight do you know why the Jack Pine is not on the National schedule this year? :smirk: Good luck in Tenn :bonk:

Edited by CRFBill452

Hey Dwight do you know why the Jack Pine is not on the National schedule this year? :smirk: Good luck in Tenn :bonk:

I guess the club wanted a breather.