Sign in to follow this  

Utah New to Salt Lake City

Hey guys; just moved to Salt Lake City and looking for any help in finding some great trail riding spots. I appreciate any help and even some guys to ride with would be great.

Thanks in advance,

JJ

Hey guys; just moved to Salt Lake City and looking for any help in finding some great trail riding spots. I appreciate any help and even some guys to ride with would be great.

Thanks in advance,

JJ

While it's been kind of quiet lately, motoutah.com can be a good place to get familiar with some of the riding areas and hear of rides.

What are you riding? once it warms up tere are quite a few good spots close by.

ncc- I am riding a ktm 450. I am looking forward to the riding season and experiencing some new riding areas. I am also hoping to meet some new people and find some new riding partners. I have met some great people over the years due to riding.

There are some good riding spots on the west side of utah lake and out towards wendover called knolls and as long as theres not snow in in the valley these are great places to go. I Got new ktm 450 and looking for people to ride with during the week. Let me know if anybody wants to go riding!

You live within an hour of some of the best single track in the country. If you can drive south to Utah County there are tons of trails up American Fork Canyon, Diamond Fork, Hobble Creek Canyon, Payson Canyon and everything to the east of the Utah Valley. There is also some good riding to the south west if you are more of a desert rider. Little Sahara sand dunes is out there along with Cherry Creek. As stated above, Motoutah.com is a great place to become acquainted with the area and riding areas including tracks. Once it warms up I would be more than happy to show you some of these choice trails. Just PM me. I live down in Payson area.

You live within an hour of some of the best single track in the country. If you can drive south to Utah County there are tons of trails up American Fork Canyon, Diamond Fork, Hobble Creek Canyon, Payson Canyon and everything to the east of the Utah Valley. There is also some good riding to the south west if you are more of a desert rider. Little Sahara sand dunes is out there along with Cherry Creek. As stated above, Motoutah.com is a great place to become acquainted with the area and riding areas including tracks. Once it warms up I would be more than happy to show you some of these choice trails. Just PM me. I live down in Payson area.

Thanks singletrack.....I like to hear that there is some great single track close by.....I appreciate the invite to take me riding. I will definitely hit you up once the weather warms up.

Thanks singletrack.....I like to hear that there is some great single track close by.....I appreciate the invite to take me riding. I will definitely hit you up once the weather warms up.

Dude, we were 65 degrees today. Feels like summer is here already. I'm goin next weekend for sure... given the Utah weather doesn't take a turn for the worst.