Sign in to follow this  

need a new top end!

ThumperTalk Store will price match - and you support the forum.

I was reading the TT Store stipulations and I'm confused by the quantity restrictions and $100 max. I usually buy a lot of parts when I place an order with Cycle Central Powersports. I bought 15 parts last time I placed an order with them. The order was over $500 and I had a few individual parts that were over $100.

• Quantity Limits:
    • Our low price guarantee is valid for up to three (3) price matches in any given 30-day period.
    • Our low price guarantee is limited to a maximum of $100.00 per price match request.
    • Our low price guarantee is limited to a minimum of $1.00 per price match request.
    • Our low price guarantee is limited to up to three (3) of the same product, shipped to the same address.

Watch some the real cheap internet and eBay vendors, price's look real discounted, then when you go to check out they stick you with way high shipping fees that eat up your savings.......

Order your top end kit from the Thumpertalk store. But first get prices from Cycle Central Powersports and compare with TT and then submit a price match inquiry. I am looking at getting a top end kit (piston, rings, and gaskets) for my 05 and it looks like I can get all of the needed items from CCP for $119.85 + $16.95 shipping compared to TT (before price match) at $170.52 and free shipping. So after the price match, I should be able to get what I need from TT for about $133 and some changed, shipped.

To figure out what your total would be after the price match, just total up your cost with say motosport outlet (after shipping) (assuming cheaper than TT) and then total up your cost with TT, including shipping. Take the difference, multiply by 1.1 and subtract it from your total from TT.

Edited by MXandSXracer21

I was reading the TT Store stipulations and I'm confused by the quantity restrictions and $100 max. I usually buy a lot of parts when I place an order with Cycle Central Powersports. I bought 15 parts last time I placed an order with them. The order was over $500 and I had a few individual parts that were over $100.

• Quantity Limits:
    • Our low price guarantee is valid for up to three (3) price matches in any given 30-day period.
    • Our low price guarantee is limited to a maximum of $100.00 per price match request.
    • Our low price guarantee is limited to a minimum of $1.00 per price match request.
    • Our low price guarantee is limited to up to three (3) of the same product, shipped to the same address.

I believe that the $100 max stipulation refers to a $100 max in savings. So if you placed an order and were potentially able to save $110 for example, they would only cut $100 off rather than $110.

The for the minimum, I believe that refers to not price matching when you would only save a quarter or something like that....that wouldn't be worth their time to go through everything comparing prices and all.

For the last stipulation, that just means only three of the same part, so if you had to buy 10 spokes for example, only three of them (with the same part number) would be given a price match.

..That is just how I interpreted everything...so I could be wrong.