Sign in to follow this  

Neck Braces

Do a search! Its been talked about a bunch in the last couple of weeks.

• Like 1

I did a search before I posted and nothing popped up. I just tried an advanced search and got results. Not sure why the advanced search worked and the regular search did not.

Dave

@Monday: are you or did you wear shoulder pads with your BNS? My son got one for Christmas from his Grandpa. It fits well but we're having a hard time finding shoulder pads to fit with it. I thought about buying the Leatt shoulder pads to try. Next time I think we're going to try the Leatt brace.

@Monday: are you or did you wear shoulder pads with your BNS? My son got one for Christmas from his Grandpa. It fits well but we're having a hard time finding shoulder pads to fit with it. I thought about buying the Leatt shoulder pads to try. Next time I think we're going to try the Leatt brace.

I had no problems with the FOX Mainframe chest protector. It's specifically made for braces. It's not so comfortable with the Leatt I just received. I think I will order the Leatt chest protector here soon.

Correcton: Pro Frame by FOX

I wear a leatt for trail riding and I barely notice it. The only time I ever really notice it is when I first put it on after taking a rest and I have to kind of shrug my shoulders to get it to settle down a bit. After that all is good.