Sign in to follow this  

more power for ttr 125

Pick up a ttr125 for my 15 year old daughter .the thing a dog . not much power for a 125 cc. Any way to get more torque out it . without breaken the bank .

About the only ways is to but a 150cc or 175cc big bore kit on there. But for that much you might as well sell it and go pick you up a crf 150. But if your going to keep it make sure to rejet it.

Well you could lighten up the flywheel an mess with the jetting a bit and finall open up the airbox a bit. well the last two need to go together. I think BBR will do you flywheel for like 40 or 50 bucks, but don't expect a crotch rocket.

Dont know B B R can i get a phone # thank for info, the bike work well for a starter but soon out grow it .Slowing construction and private school ,my budget is limited.

Edited by john lee

just pick up 450x from paul at A S RACING ASK ABOUT IT HE SAID PIPE & JETING WOULD HELP . trying to the bigest bang for the buck .

Report on work compleat . Open air box . Remove baffle, dril out pipe restriction . jetting .Power much better going for test ride this weekend . thank for all the info.

To make the 150cc work, you need a 26mm carb. Even when I ran a 24mm carb it was just a bit better than stock, but once I put the 26mm carb on (back to back) on the track it was nite and day.