Sign in to follow this  

2010 RM-Z 250 Service manual

If you can't find them, I got my original manual for the exact bike, so I could get you the pages you need I you're looking for a specific section

It says 2009-2012, so does this manual cover the carb and FI components then?

TBH I don't know I bought it as a stop gap till I got the paper manual from the original owner so I've not used it, I like having pages to turn.

The CD manual I have is specifically for the 2010> apparently.

Edited by Chappers998

I ended up downloading it anyway, the motor components are probably the same. Thanks for sending me the link.

WIllGentry: I dont need anything specific yet, but its always good to have the info when the time arises. Is there a section that covers the throttle body stuff? If there is I wouldnt mind getting the pages involved with that. Let me know!

I ended up downloading it anyway, the motor components are probably the same. Thanks for sending me the link.

WIllGentry: I dont need anything specific yet, but its always good to have the info when the time arises. Is there a section that covers the throttle body stuff? If there is I wouldnt mind getting the pages involved with that. Let me know!

I got a few pages on the installation and another page on the removal of the throttle body along with a page on the TP sensor adjustment.

let me know if you want some scans. and always feel free to PM me, the notifications on here suck haha