Does anyone have / had the Bell Moto 8 helmet?

Does anyone have the Bell Moto 8 helmet? If so, do you think it is worth $180 brand new? (I believe it is the 2009 version, rather than the 2010 version which I believe was Snell2010 rated.)

Currently, I have the MX-1, which is Snell M2010 rated. I am thinking about returning it for the Moto 8 which is a little bit more, but wondering if it is worth the extra $50 over the MX-1.

How does the Bell Moto 8 compare to the Bell MX-1 helmet?

How much better (safety wise) is the Moto 9 compared to the Moto 8? (I know MX-1 is Snell2010 & DOT & Moto 8 is Snell2005 & DOT while the Moto 9 is Snell2010 & DOT.) Is there that much of a difference to justify the huge price difference between the helmets?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have the Bell Moto 8 helmet? If so, do you think it is worth $180 brand new? (I believe it is the 2009 version, rather than the 2010 version which I believe was Snell2010 rated.)

Currently, I have the MX-1, which is Snell M2010 rated. I am thinking about returning it for the Moto 8 which is a little bit more, but wondering if it is worth the extra $50 over the MX-1.

How does the Bell Moto 8 compare to the Bell MX-1 helmet?

How much better (safety wise) is the Moto 9 compared to the Moto 8? (I know MX-1 is Snell2010 & DOT & Moto 8 is Snell2005 & DOT while the Moto 9 is Snell2010 & DOT.) Is there that much of a difference to justify the huge price difference between the helmets?

Thanks in advance.

These guys have some good closeout deals on the Moto 8 (depending on your size and the color). I just ordered one after doing a bit of research. I owned a moto 7 and was happy with it. My current helmet is a Klim. I love it but have smacked it against the ground a few times and I am getting tired of hitting the vents on branches.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/off+road/motocross+helmets/bell_moto-8+plaid+orange+helmet

CoKTM