Sign in to follow this  

Thank you zeta racing products.

I bought a set of zeta engine plugs thinking they were top quality since hrc Japan uses them. Well I had the small engine plug by the oil filter crack which I did not even know. All I knew was I was loosing oil for some reason. Come to find out it was the cracked plug which totally broke apart when I took it out.

I wrote zeta in Japan and they could have not been nicer to me and they are having new plugs sent to me. I was very happy about this so I just wanted to share my experience since their customer service was top notch. It's nice to deal with a company like this unlike other places I have delt with.

Edited by sdjclevland

we use also the plugs from zeta and also the folding clutch and brake levers and they ar good for the price they cost . only the timming hole plugs where you have to use a allen key ar to soft for the allen hole .

I have a couple little bling things from them, and they do seem like they are really well built products, although it doesn't sound like you had to good of luck with them. Actually now that i think about it, I bought a set of bar end things to plug the holes in the bars when I take my barkbusters off to go to the track, and the allen bolt they put in there was a real soft aluminum that I stripped out and had a hard time getting them out of the bars.