Sign in to follow this  

Washington Gallardo round 3!

Got a preview of the course...sick!

This race will be fun experienced or new racers :smirk:

I will be there...spooning on some fresh tires tonight and prepping the bike. Lets see what the weather is like this race!

Just wondering where the name Gallardo stems from? How do ya pronounce it? I'm reading it as latin based, spanish?

Just wondering where the name Gallardo stems from? How do ya pronounce it? I'm reading it as latin based, spanish?

I assumed it was like the lamborghini Gallardo (italian)

Gee-ardo

Of course there's that

Italian half "l" half "y" in the middle.

I am sure Scott will chime in with the answer to race series name.

Started out as a surf board on clothing company by a few like minded friends in Westport who also happen to ride dirt bikes.

Pronunciation, Guy-Are-Doh, Gallardo

Gallardo is an expression used in Spanish and Italian speaking countries that roughly translates to Gallant (valor, heart, and spirit). A famous bull rider in Italy was named Gallardo, and his favorite, most ferocious breed of bull to ride was named after him. Even when the odds are against the Gallardo, you know to expect ferocious resolve and the Gallardo will never surrender.

• Like 1

Bike is prepped but...gonna be wet! Giddy-up! Can't wait to turn my gear and bike Cascade dirt brown!

Bike is prepped but...gonna be wet! Giddy-up! Can't wait to turn my gear and bike Cascade dirt brown!

still planning on going down in the morning to take pics but this storm is making it harder to convince myself. :bonk:

I think I will give this one a try. Could be interesting with all the rain.