Sign in to follow this  

2010 Kx250f Rebuild

OK so back in November i crashed hard and was out for about 12 weeks!

Here's a snap shot of the crash

ohshit.png

and the result was

badending.jpg

heres the video link...

so i started from there and heres some pics of the progress

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

OEM parts all on the way with some other parts will keep updating as the rebuild goes

Edited by fetis3686

what the heck was that a jump you got sideways on, or a bump &%$#@! was that, i cant see what made you do that i watched the vid like 10 xs? ,ajor damage, what happened to you? get knocked out? and.....

Edited by roostierooster855

it was like a little bump that popped me up i had some very bad bruises and nerve damage and there is still a spot in my back where i have no feeling but its slowly getting better.... yes that was doug henry as well and the exhaust is fine!!! thanks guys oem top end in the mail

good thing it was just your bike that took the damage. Thats crazy how bad your bike got twisted up

holy hell that was a nice crash did a number one the bike.hope you recover quickly and get riding again :smirk:

i ride at rocky hill all the time and that section ALWAYS sketchs me out. Ive had the back swing out on me like that numerous times but luckily it never ends like that!

Man oh Man!!! was that a horriffic crash or what.I certainly hope your OK.Bikes can be replaced but your sure can't be.I'm curious as to what happened to the motor? Was it crash related? That piston looked overdue.

Man oh Man!!! was that a horriffic crash or what.I certainly hope your OK.Bikes can be replaced but your sure can't be.I'm curious as to what happened to the motor? Was it crash related? That piston looked overdue.

nothing to do with the crash have exatly 50 hrs on it when i crashed so time to service everything over the winter

ok so took the head off and the piston out waiting on a fly wheel puller so heres some more pics

IMAG0162.jpg

wrist pin

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

and the piston

IMAG0164.jpg

new cam chain on the way too thanks all

Bet u can't wait to get back on it huh?

yes sir just finished cam chain never today kinda bummed but waiting on that only