Sign in to follow this  

Sandy single track African style

Riding in the bush behind my house the other day. I have longer footage if anybody interested.

Jake_KXF, where the heck have ya been? ....Obviously not trimming face slappers still! LOL! That was just a teaser vid, heck yeah post some more of your ride! Always like your vids from South Africa! Thanks!

Jake_KXF, where the heck have ya been? ....Obviously not trimming face slappers still! LOL! That was just a teaser vid, heck yeah post some more of your ride! Always like your vids from South Africa! Thanks!

Here is another much longer video, this time I am riding my duel sport bike, mirrors and all.

Edited by Jake_KXF

Cool! Thanks for posting! Sent you a link to a riding vid. Check it out.

Cool videos, it must be awesome to have that kind of riding area"behind my house". Lucky!

It is a really awesome place; approximately 50 square miles of playground, you can ride all day long and not do the same track twice. It is quite tough going, the sand is very soft and a lot of the tracks are whooped out. In summer you have to watch out for Cape Cobras, other than that nothing to be worried be about in this area, apart from the odd crazy quad rider going the other way :smirk:

Edited by Jake_KXF

. In summer you have to watch out for Cape Cobras, other than that nothing to be worried be about in this area, apart from the odd crazy quad rider going the other way :smirk:

I like how you make it seem like thats not really a big deal. A just a Cobra no biggy.

I like how you make it seem like thats not really a big deal. A just a Cobra no biggy.

Well you know, Africa is not for sissies :smirk: