Sign in to follow this  

looking to buy pit bike

Hey, i am looking to buy a pit bike, and i am kind of big 6-1 210 does anyone have any suggestions. i am wanting to use it for a back yard track, i just don't want to buy a piece of crap.

Hey PT, with your size, I would definitely recommend looking at a KLX 110. It will suit your size much better, and they are a blast to ride. What type of riding do you want to do? If you are looking at just backyard tracks etc, a good stocker or stock/mod would definitely be worth looking for, and can be picked up well priced second hand, or if you are looking at riding on built mini bike tracks or bigger tracks, a full mod bike would be a better option. Again, a second hand full mod would be a little more expensive, but these are the ultimate in mini bikes. Like riding a scaled down big bike. Epic fun, thats for sure. Good to see you joining the mini bike scene. Lots of fun to be had on these mini bikes!!

bro if i were u i would check crf150f, klx 140, ttr125 they got more power and little bigger like a 31inches seat then a 29 inch and they run about the same price

bro if i were u i would check crf150f, klx 140, ttr125 they got more power and little bigger like a 31inches seat then a 29 inch and they run about the same price

Not really true about more power. My bone stock 110L will keep up with our crf150f that has been de-restricted and re-jetted. Same mods on the KLX I should be able to pull it easily. Plus that thing is a heavy turd and no fun compared to the KLX.

Weighs more than a 125 2 stroke with 1/3 the power.